A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gayathri Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gayathri Rao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gayathri Rao, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Rao has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Medical Center
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rao accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gayathri S. Rao practice?
Dr. Gayathri Rao practices Pediatrics near Collegeville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Kent, WA.
See Collegeville Pediatricians.