A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gayathri Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gayathri Rao is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gayathri Rao, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rao has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gayathri Sudhakar Rao BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Gayathri S. Rao practice?
- Dr. Gayathri Rao has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gayathri Rao practices Pediatrics near Collegeville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Collegeville Pediatricians.