Pediatricians
Main Line Health Center
599 Arcola Rd
Collegeville, PA 19426
484-565-8480
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Great person  |  show details
May 7th, 2014

She is great lady. She is so good with my 2 daughter. She is very postive care for children. Love her smile when. She came in exam room. I never have problem.. Been there many year with her..

|  Do not use this doctor  |  show details
Sep 18th, 2012

As a first time mother I wasnt sure what to expect from my pediatrician. Turns out I shouldnt have expected anything from Upper Providence Pediatrics. I have been a mother for two minutes and have more instinct and understanding of what is going on with my baby than Dr. Rao. I have been to two specialists that wanted to know who my pediatrician is because they couldnt believe that I didnt get him in to see them earlier. First was the ENT. They wanted to know why we waited 10 ear infections in 5 months to bring him. Dr. Rao told me not to but I made the appointment anyway. The allergist laughed when I told him that Dr. Rao said that he probably has seasonal allergies. A 10 month old cant develop seasonal allergies that early. I kept on bringing in my baby for 6 weeks saying he isnt getting better and I am worried. Is there something that you are missing? Once again Dr. Rao assured me not to worry about it because its probably season allergies. He was coughing and wheezing so bad that it was causing him to vomit in the middle of the night. The allergist diagnosed him with asthma. My baby could have died and you are telling me not to worry about it. I am shaking right now writing this because I cant believe how bad of a pediatrician you are. Do you even care that my families livelihood depends on me working? Do you know what its like not to have any sleep and work the next day for weeks straight? Up all night worried that your child is going to stop breathing or aspirate on his own vomit? Of course you dont! You just collect your paycheck and go on your merry way.

|  AMAZING!  |  show details
Jan 21st, 2011

Dr Rao is truely amazing. She cares for both my son and daughter (both from birth). She is so good to the kids and has a solution to every problem! I would recomend her over and over again!