A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gayathri Sastry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gayathri Sastry is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gayathri Sastry, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sastry graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Sastry has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Umdnj University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gayathri Sastry MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gayathri Sastry practice?
- Dr. Gayathri Sastry has 1 office location.
Dr. Gayathri Sastry practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Psychiatrists and Newark Addiction Specialists.