A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gayathri Sastry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gayathri Sastry is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sastry
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sastry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gayathri Sastry, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sastry graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Sastry has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Umdnj University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gayathri Sastry MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gayathri Sastry practice?
- Dr. Gayathri Sastry has 1 office location.
Dr. Gayathri Sastry practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Ridgewood, NJ.
See Ridgewood Psychiatrists and Ridgewood Geriatric Doctors.