A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gayatri Borra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gayatri Borra, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Borra graduated from Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati.
Dr. Borra has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gayatri Borra MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gayatri Borra practice?
- Dr. Gayatri Borra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gayatri Borra practices Internal Medicine near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Willingboro, NJ.
See Camden Internists.