Dr. Gayatri Devi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gayatri Devi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 1st, 2012

Excellent Doctor

What a refreshing experience.

June 23rd, 2012

An extraordinary experience

A 59 year old History teacher, I had been experiencing severe dizziness for 4 months, which left me walking with a cane,and otherwise severely handicapped, despite considerable physical therapy recommended by other neurologists. Dr. Devi, who is warm, professional and charming, performed an Eply manoeuvre on me, which remarkably, within the space of a visit, had me up and about. I have no further need of my cane and am able to walk normally, go to museums, and most importantly, live a normal life, running errands and whatnot. I will be able to return to teaching next fall with confidence that if the dizziness ever returns, I know where to get it fixed.While professional in her approach, Dr. Devi kindly had someone from her office call the day after she had performed the manoeuvre to make certain that I was feeling well. She is an excellent physician whom I would recommend very highly and without reservations.

December 2nd, 2011

Patient

I have been a patient of Dr. Devi's for the past 10 years. I remember the 1rst Impression of her was, " She's so young" Then I discovered she was competant and intelligent beyond her years. She Diagnoised me with M.S. When no other Doctor was able to tell me what was going on. She has treated me over the years with thourough realistic and compassion and care that myself and my whole family will be ever greatful for.The 1rst time I entered her office I felt welcomed first by the ambiance of the office itself, and then by her staff and She herself. I felt secure within the first five minutes. That feeling had continued through out the years. I have never waite more than five minutes past my appointed time. I love everything from the Music that's playing when you enter to the warmth of the staff she herself and her wonderful theruputic dogs. I will be seeing Dr. Devi for as long as I need to.

September 19th, 2011

ered

Doctor Devi is so easy to talk too. At most offices I feel rushed and get the impression that I'm just another patient. Dr. Devi took her time with me. I found her to be thorough and realistic.

September 1st, 2011

VPG

Dr. Devi is one of the most spectacular doctors I have ever met, and it is an honor to be her patient. I entered her office afraid and ashamed. I return for each visit reassured and my progress has been better than I ever imagined. She not only offers drug therapy, she offers other solutions that include alternative therapy and cognitive rehabilitation. The combination is perfect and unusual. She does not feel that the rejection of any task, or the inability to do a particular type of therapy is the end of the world. She works with who you are, what you can achieve, what your schedule allows, and she tailors her care accordingly. Here, she is unique. I cannot recommend her highly enough. She makes you feel like you are the only person in the room. As for the dogs, they are wonderful and I have only felt that they contribute to the caring atmosphere in the room.

July 27th, 2011

Dr. Devi is a physician who cares genuinely for her patients, provides excellent care and runs a very friendly and yet extremely professional office.

June 28th, 2011

Great Docter

I love Dr. Devi. She is really nice and is very caring. She keeps dogs in her office but they are the sweetest dogs I've ever metal there is no reason to be afraid. The rest of the staff that works with Gerard also very kind. They always ask if you would like anything to drink. You never have to wait long in the waiting room and the appointment isn't long either. I would highly recommd her.

June 22nd, 2011

Devoted and Caring Neurologist

Dr. Devi has been my Neurologist for over 6 years now. Suffering from a rare and debilitating neurological condition this doctor was the exceptional individual who was finally able to diagnose me. Upon meeting her, I instantly knew I was in the care of a brilliant and determined person. Dr. Devi championed my recuperation and even when I doubted myself, she sustained complete confidence that I would fully recover. Over the years Dr. Devi has been a true partner in my illness, an attribute I believe to be of the utmost importance. I can honestly say that I would not have recovered if it were not for this extraordinary doctor who encouraged me to fight. In an area of medicine that can sometimes feel overwhelming and confusing to a lay person I find her office warm, welcoming and elegant. She has two composed therapy dogs that offer a friendly distraction in a tranquil environment. Dr. Devi and her entire staff think outside of the box to provide solutions and tools for their patients. She is thorough with an exceedingly warm bedside manner and believes honestly in the care she provides.

June 22nd, 2011

One of a kind

Dr. Devi is amazing. She diagnosed me immediately and prescribed a course of treatment. Dr. Devi is a true professional.

June 20th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr Devi for some years now, and I always find Dr Devi to be a caring and engaged clinician. Unlike the person in the last comment, I enjoy seeing the dogs who are certified therapy dogs and they clearly are in the office to help patients. The office is always upbeat and the staff is very personable. Beverages are always offered to patients and are served in real glass wear- not paper cups. Sometimes I feel as if I am visiting Dr Devi at her home.

February 18th, 2010

Would highly recommend, excellent.

January 21st, 2008

Very Good

Dr. Devi is outstanding and very nice. She is very thorough and gave me medication that works wonders. Excellent find, but very, very expensive if you don't have good medical insurance.