A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gayatri Menon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Menon
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Menon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gayatri Menon, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Menon graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Menon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Norwegian-American Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gayatri Menon DO is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gayatri Menon practice?
- Dr. Gayatri Menon has 1 office location.
- Dr. Gayatri Menon practices Family Medicine near Seatac, WA.