Dr. Gayatri Nimmagadda Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gayatri Nimmagadda?

Lung Cancer

Lung Cancer

Have you seen Dr. Gayatri Nimmagadda?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 27th, 2014

Good experience

Dr. Nimmagadda knows her medicine, which is most important to me. She will be straight with patients, which some see as a lack of compassion. My experience has been good.

September 8th, 2014

Extremely disappointed

We had one visit with Dr. Nimmagadda and it was one of the worst experiences that my wife and I went through. My wife has 4th stage breast cancer, and has gone through many consultations. Dr. Nimmiagadda was very condescending and has absolutely no sense of compassion. After 10 minutes she told my wife that she needed to have chem. (my wife already had those and radiation) and any refusal would result in death. Then when we declined, she acted like we were fools and a week later we got a letter from her telling us that she was "firing" us as patients. I've never seen such pompousness and condescension.

March 3rd, 2013

Very Disappointed

Dr. Nimmagadda is very intelligent. She knows her medicine. Anyone will tell you this. They will also admit she is lacking bedside manner. In my opinion, she knows the medicine but lacks the compassion for practicing it. Her manner with patients is condescending and patronizing. She actually told my husband and I when I was first admitted to the hospital that I should sign the do not resuscitate order because it wasn't worth trying to bring back a patient with advance stage cancer. Dr. Nimmagadda didn't seem to be up to date with my file, asking the same questions each time I had an appointment. She also insisted that I use the radiologist in her building even though I told her repeatedly that I wanted to see a different one. She did follow the accepted protocols for my treatment, which I responded to well, but I am looking for a new, compassionate oncologist because I need to be listened to.

February 16th, 2011

Dr Nimmagadda is the best oncologist!!! I would not have made it through my treatment without her!

September 9th, 2010

Excellent Doctor

Despite being a specialist, Dr. Nimmagadda is completely concerned with her patient's overall health. She is accurate in her diagnoses and moves quickly to both resolve the immediate problem and manage the issue long term. She is a great listener and considers all issues raised to her. I find her to be very caring and concerned and highly recommend her. In addition, she has an outstanding staff. They are all exemplary health professionals.

April 7th, 2010

She was so calm and attentive she relieved all my anxiety.

September 14th, 2015