A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gayatri Sarkar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gayatri Sarkar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gayatri Sarkar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarkar graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Sarkar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gayatri Sarkar MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gayatri Sarkar practice?
- Dr. Gayatri Sarkar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gayatri Sarkar practices Internal Medicine near Wallingford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Bethesda, MD and Hartsdale, NY.
See Wallingford Internists.