Dr. Gayatri Singh Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Gayatri Singh?

Posted on August 8th, 2016

Very easy to talk to, patient, she helped me & that's all that matters.

No complaints here

Posted on October 7th, 2015

Dr. Singh has always been very professional with me and very caring. She never rushes me and asks plenty of questions to understand fully how I am doing. I feel very well cared for. I have been seeing her for over 6 months and have no complaints.

Trusting, genuine and kind psychiatrist

Posted on August 12th, 2015

Dr. Gayatri Singh is easily the best psychiatrist I've seen. I felt able to trust her and she was able to determine the best course of treatment; despite having to try several different medications she kept on track, always monitoring the not only the medication results but the side affects and the cost of the prescriptions. She is a very nice woman, I was lucky to be referred to her.

Dr. SINGH

Posted on July 22nd, 2015

She has helped me since I am here. I've been seeing her for about 4 yrs. I did have some difficulty when I has severe depression and the meds she gave me didn't work and she told me to see a counsler. It was the counselor who sent me back to her and told me to tell her I had severe seat on in depletion . Otherwise I really don't know who else to go to. I'm doing well now.

Posted on May 13th, 2015

She is not the typical Medicare Doctor that just brushes you of and make long appointments! She seems to care and take the time and effort to get to the route of the problem. She needs a little more time in practice and susceful diognois to gain the confindance she seems to lake now.

Posted on April 27th, 2015

Breached my confidentiality.

Makes you wonder why she continues practicing

Posted on February 6th, 2015

The first and last time I will ever see her

Posted on March 2nd, 2014

This lady is just after your money. I was recently released from the hospital and had to find a psych ASAP. She was the only doc not booked for the next three months and there's a reason why! There's only one staff lady and she is extremely pompous. When I gave dr. Singh my paperwork she didn't even look at it before starting questioning. She literally asked me how old I was three times. It was already written on the paper right in front of her! And not once did she try to make eye contact. So apathetic! She was only listening for key words like "sad" and "depressed". We only talked for maybe 20 mins and all she did was tell me to double up on whatever I was taking and come see her in a month. We were going on a vacation the next month and she insisted on scheduling another appointment the day before the flight just to get another copayment out of us! Of course, we cancelled it. Did you know she was previously an ob-gyn! I wouldn't recommend this clown to anyone!

See me again in a month. Come back in a month. Come back in a month.

Posted on April 4th, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Singh by my PCP. They once worked together. I've been seeing her since December. She still can't remember my name. She only writes scripts for one month, with no refills.

Just after your money.

Posted on June 16th, 2012

She barely asked any questions nor did she give me any helpful information about my condition. I was literally in her office for about 5 minutes. I had to "see" her a week later. This was 2 minute conversation with the doctor and she still charged me my co-pay. I wasn't able to go into her office a week after that so she told me to just call in. She wanted to charged me a co-pay for this phone call. So ridiculous! She's basically billing me and my insurance for about 2 minutes each visit. She's not interested in helping you. She's just interested in getting as much money out of you!

She saved my life, I love her

Posted on February 3rd, 2012

I was going from doctor to doctor and from medicine to medicine until I came to her. She has worked out great for me and I am sticking with her. I have been seeing her for last 8 months. God bless her for my sake.

Love her

Posted on December 1st, 2011

I really like Dr. Singh. She gave it to me like it is. She didn't rush me, and fully adressed my concerns. I've seen her now for about 6 months. And as for the other dude and paperwork. I think they maybe fail to realize what goes in to getting their nees met. I have been on disability now for 2 months it is a daunting process, but without her help and her office I would be lost.