Psychiatrist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  The first and last time I will ever see her  |  show details
Mar 1st, 2014

This lady is just after your money. I was recently released from the hospital and had to find a psych ASAP. She was the only doc not booked for the next three months and there's a reason why! There's only one staff lady and she is extremely pompous. When I gave dr. Singh my paperwork she didn't even look at it before starting questioning. She literally asked me how old I was three times. It was already written on the paper right in front of her! And not once did she try to make eye contact. So apathetic! She was only listening for key words like "sad" and "depressed". We only talked for maybe 20 mins and all she did was tell me to double up on whatever I was taking and come see her in a month. We were going on a vacation the next month and she insisted on scheduling another appointment the day before the flight just to get another copayment out of us! Of course, we cancelled it. Did you know she was previously an ob-gyn! I wouldn't recommend this clown to anyone!

|  Worst Psychiatrist I have ever met  |  show details
May 2nd, 2013

She spends maybe 15mins with you but she's always running late. Horrible parking. Her secretary is rude and oblivious. I had to correct her on my payment amount numerous times. She scheduled me for the wrong time and I had to sit and wait for over an hour. There is no parking. She doesn't listen when you try to explain what is going on with you. She asked me the same question numerous times without even trying to change up the wording. I felt horribly uncomfortable. When I told her Xanax wasn't working and I wanted to switch back to Lorazepam she said there was no way Lorazepam worked better for me because it had a short half life and Xanax lasted longer. I don't know what to tell ya doc it doesn't work. I said I usually take 1mg a day but if I have a panic attack I'll take another one. She told me that was too much and told me I could take 1/2 a day. I barely had enough to last a month. She refused to give me a 3-month supply even though it would save me a lot of money because it's "illegal." My previous doctor did that for me I don't believe it's illegal lady. When I got a new job and had to move within a week I called to get a refill so I could have enough till I got moved and was able to find another doctor. Her secretary told me she wouldn't do that. I explained the situation and said just one time for emergency... I'll even wait till my prescription is up and if I haven't found a doctor... "No" ok thanks I'll just go through withdrawl.

|  See me again in a month. Come back in a month. Come back in a month.  |  show details
by Jasmine on Apr 4th, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Singh by my PCP. They once worked together. I've been seeing her since December. She still can't remember my name. She only writes scripts for one month, with no refills.

|  Was treated very poorly  |  show details
by Ritika on Feb 27th, 2013

First of all, she lives around 20 miles from where i am....but since she was referred and hearing her name isurmised that maybe she would be able to undtand my situation better as am an indian too. The first day i gave her a bit of history ,she put me on medicine.. Then said some and see me in a month... I mostly kept all appointments and infact there were 3 cancelletions from theier side.. I was new to all this so i asked what was her main responsibilty towards me ans she wrting prescriptions since insurance dsnt pay her to talk to me... She gave me a number for a counselor. She runs a small office wwith one staff number who is rude...sne is trying to be cost effective... I once had a problem with the pharmacy and their office...so there were several calls made ( i remember them as 3 calls).. When i met her the last time she acuused me for haarrassing her staff...and she will not shee me anymore... I said to her i was extremely polite with your one member staff and apologised after each call i made....she would rather listen to a minimum wage worker she has at her office and not a patient in need... There was one time where i spent more than 20 minutes with her.... Please read my review and infact i would suggest meet her once or twice and after that its all downhill. She seemed wiser when i met her but what a con artist is she

|  Just after your money.  |  show details
Jun 15th, 2012

She barely asked any questions nor did she give me any helpful information about my condition. I was literally in her office for about 5 minutes. I had to "see" her a week later. This was 2 minute conversation with the doctor and she still charged me my co-pay. I wasn't able to go into her office a week after that so she told me to just call in. She wanted to charged me a co-pay for this phone call. So ridiculous! She's basically billing me and my insurance for about 2 minutes each visit. She's not interested in helping you. She's just interested in getting as much money out of you!

|  She saved my life, I love her  |  show details
Feb 3rd, 2012

I was going from doctor to doctor and from medicine to medicine until I came to her. She has worked out great for me and I am sticking with her. I have been seeing her for last 8 months. God bless her for my sake.

|  Love her  |  show details
Dec 1st, 2011

I really like Dr. Singh. She gave it to me like it is. She didn't rush me, and fully adressed my concerns. I've seen her now for about 6 months. And as for the other dude and paperwork. I think they maybe fail to realize what goes in to getting their nees met. I have been on disability now for 2 months it is a daunting process, but without her help and her office I would be lost.

|  show details
Jul 15th, 2011

Very unprofessional staff. Does not return phone calls. Will not complete paperwork for mail order prescriptions. Cannot be paged in emergency situations. Must see doctor every three months eventhough medication has not changed.

|  Great Psychiatrist! Really Trust Her!  |  show details
Jun 6th, 2011

I read the other 2 comments on this page and have no idea what doctor they're talking about! Dr Singh has never done any of these things, even once, and I've been seeing her over 5 years now!I have had just a string of the worst psychiatrists who exist. One doc told me I was an addict just because a hospital had newly prescribed me Ambien. One told me to stop taking Paxil cold turkey with just one Prozac pill. What torture that turned out to be! But finally I found Dr Singh and she has been great.I really trust her and she asks me at every appointment if there's anything else I'd like to talk to her about. I would never change doctors. She knows me very well and is always more than happy to adjust my meds as needed. She also listens to my concerns about the meds and about my moods.Highly recommended!

|  Not caring at all  |  show details
by Rene on Jun 1st, 2010

Dr Singh only cares about money. She only half way fills your prescription so you have to come back and see her more often and spend $100 for an unnecessary office visit.

|  Greediest doctor I have ever seen.  |  show details
Oct 3rd, 2009

Dr. Singh wants you to come in to her office every 2 weeks even after seeing her for 3 months. She refuses to fill out any paperwork for you unless you pay her. She wanted me to come into her office for a consultation just to fill out a disability form and she was going to charge me for both the office visit and to fill out the form.($100 to fill out the form). Anytime you have a visit with her you must pay her in advance and she will not take a check. Everything about Dr Singh is money, she doesn't seem to care about anything else. When I was with her in the consultation room she ignored me and is a very poor listener. I stopped going to her after 3 months and found a Dr who actually listens and cares.