A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gayatridevi Ika:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gayatridevi Ika is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gayatridevi Ika, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Ika graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Ika has 6 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Marlborough Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gayatridevi R Ika MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gayatridevi R. Ika practice?
- Dr. Gayatridevi Ika has 1 office location.
Dr. Gayatridevi Ika practices Internal Medicine near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Internists.