A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gayette Grimm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gayette Grimm, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grimm graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Grimm has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Franciscan Skemp Healthcare
- Prairie du Chien Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gayette Grimm MD is a female Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gayette Grimm practice?
- Dr. Gayette Grimm has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gayette Grimm practices Surgery near Austin, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Prairie Du Chien, WI and Albert Lea, MN.
See Austin Surgeons.