A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gayla Medina Royer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gayla Medina Royer, Colon & Rectal Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gayla Medina Royer, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Medina Royer graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Medina Royer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
- Trinity Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gayla Medina Royer MD is a female Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gayla Medina Royer practice?
- Dr. Gayla Medina Royer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gayla Medina Royer practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Oneonta, AL.
See Birmingham Colorectal Surgeons and Birmingham Surgeons.