Dr. Gayla Royer Is this you?

January 3rd, 2017

Great surgeon with wonderful bedside manner. She gives great care

October 9th, 2014

She really saved my life. I had little time left to live she saved me and continued to save me all through my hospital stay. It was a rough time and she made my experience very comforting , I felt like I was safe in her care. I was vey sick and she brought me through it.

May 16th, 2012

Dr. Royer is an excellent M.D. with her caring attitude and overall concern for her patients. She has knowledge beyond her years in her chosen field. Highly recommend her services.

March 13th, 2012

Awesome Doctor

I have actually not had to see her for personal reasons, but my boyfriend has been in her office about 10 times in the last month and she is amazing. He ha had some major problems and she has taken the time to help when other doctors would have brushed it off. She is very patient and caring, but also a very good doctor. We never wait too long in the waiting room and she also always takes the time to talk to us and let us know what is going on no matter how long it takes. She is the best we have found.

March 9th, 2012

Marvelous Doctor and Surgeon

Dr. Royer was my colon surgeon in 2006 after I was diagnosed with colon cancer. Frankly, she saved my life. She is a wonderful Doctor and a great human being. Even though she has left the Gainesville GA area, I would still go to her in Birmingham if I ever need this type surgery again.

November 4th, 2010

EXCELLENT DOCTOR

After having been seen by numerous doctor's in the area and walking away each time without a diagnosis, Dr, Royer was compassionate to my needs during our first visit with her. She recommended yet another surgery, which is not what I wanted to hear but immediately trusted her opinion. It turns out to be the best decision I could have made. I have popped in her office without an appointment due to illness and even then did not have to wait very long at all. She is very compassionate, knowledgable and sincere. I would recommend her without hesitation!!

March 4th, 2010

She is GREAT!!

I put 15 min wait...that is if they are busy. But never really had to wait long. She is a great doctor one of the best I have been to by far. She cares and you do not doubt that. So, even if I had to wait an hour I would because she very good at what she does!!

May 31st, 2017