A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gayla Wigal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gayla Wigal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gayla Wigal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wigal graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Wigal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Maricopa Medical Center
- Maricopa Integrated Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wigal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gayla D. Wigal practice?
Dr. Gayla Wigal practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.