Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gayle Blouin
Dr. Gayle Blouin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greenville, SC, with other offices in Greenville, SC and Greenville, SC. She has 41 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Blouin is affiliated with St Francis Eastside, Greenville Memorial and Bon Secours-St Francis Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Gayle Blouin has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Gayle Blouin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenville, SC.
Dr. Joseph Blas
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Greenville, SC 0 mi8
Dr. Meghann Kaiser
Critical Care Medicine, General Surgery
Greenville, SC 0 mi9
Dr. Thomas Kendall Jr
Greenville, SC 0 mi14