Dr. Gayle Dilalla Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gayle Dilalla?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Gayle Dilalla?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 21st, 2016

Great person all around! Unfortunately, I had to terminate the relationship because of my insurance but she was very accommodating! I love her!

November 26th, 2015

worthless

I am a breast cancer survivor with breast implants who is new to the Raleigh area (having moved here from California.) I recently developed a HUGE seroma around my left breast implant. (To illustrate, the left side is 3x the size of the right). In desperation, I called this office and got an appt next day, which I was happy about. My hope of resolution was quickly squashed as Dr. DaLilla told me she couldn't help me, my problem was out of the scope of her practice. Their website says they are breast specialists!! She was worthless to me and provided no help whatsoever. She seemed completely stumped by my situation and at a loss of what to do. Her only solution was to refer me to plastic surgery. The PS she referred me to will not take me as a patient b/c my BMI is too high (mine is 35.6, their "cutoff" is 35....taking in no consideration that i dont drink or smoke and i exercise 5x a week and have no other health problems. What REALLY ticks me off is that I am going to be stuck paying a TON of money for something that was totally worthless!!

October 12th, 2014

Dr. DiLalla is very knowledgeable on the subject of breast cancer. She spent a long time explaining my situation and options. She did not pressure me to make a specific decision, but she did answer questions and provide good information to help me. She did a great job w/the surgery and follow-up. She is very easy to talk to. I have recommended Dr. DiLalla to several people.

September 21st, 2017