Dr. Gayle Ely Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gayle Ely?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

September 6th, 2010

Wonderful doctor

My son was Dr.Ely's patient at Morrison Child Center for a long period of time. She was caring and always had my son's best interest at heart. My son really liked her. Unfortunately, Dr. Ely had moved to another location, Vancouver, and now my son and I miss her terribly. Her replacement could not come up to her standards. Her replacement turned out to be terrible in treating my son. Now we have to find another doctor for my autistic son and we're hoping for someone who has the excellent principles of treatment that doctor Ely had always displayed. We wish her the very best cause to us, she is the very best.

Type 2 Diabetes