Dr. Gayle Frazzetta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gayle Frazzetta?

Dr. Frazzetta's Superior Patient Care

Posted on July 7th, 2013

Dr. Frazzetta was on call when my primary care physician was out of town over a 4-day weekend. I had been to the ER 4 days in a row to slow down my racing heart, but my heart always started racing again a few hours later. Dr. Frazzetta came to the ER well prepared, having read my medical records. She even called a cardiologist in Grand Junction to get his opinion on what I needed. Therefore, she knew immediately the med I needed, ordered it, I took it and she sent me home with a script. As soon as I got out of the car at home my heart went back into its normal rate, and it's still beating perfectly. Dr. Frazzetta called the following day to check on me and told me to call her if I had questions or problems before my primary care physician returned. I believe she went way above what is expected of a physician who is covering for another one. She was extremely professional,courteous, caring and knowledgeable. i'll always be grateful to Dr. Frazzetta for her superior care.

Bad Experience

Posted on June 20th, 2013

Receptionist was very rude. Nurse/assistant was nice. Dr Frazetta was very cold, uninterested. There was no follow up, I had to keep calling for results. It took several weeks and repeated calls to find out everything was normal. I would never go back or refer her.

Good all around doctor

Posted on August 30th, 2012

I require clear information and straight forward analysis from a doctor. Dr. Frazzetta provides both, is up-to-date on medical and drug research, answers all my questions (often a considerable list), and has a pleasant and compassionate "bedside manner." I would definitely recommend her to others.

Best doctor ever!

Posted on November 13th, 2011

compassionate, smart and great bed side manner!

Bad bedside manner

Posted on October 2nd, 2010

Dr. Frazzetta comes across very rude with no courtesy. My mother in law went to her one time and by the time she left the appointment she was in tears. Frazzetta has that mentality that she is better then you and that's how it is. She had told my mother in law that she was obese and that she needed to loose a lot of weight wich is not true at all. She has a large chest but that by all means gives her a right to say she is obese. I have just been very upset about this lady because she makes you think she is better than you and her bedside manner is terrible. I would not refer my worst enemy to this lady. Especially when she is constantly breaking HIPPA and spreading stuff all over town about you.

Posted on August 29th, 2016