Dr. Gayle Friedman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gayle Friedman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 23rd, 2016

Have followed Dr. Friedman from another practice, so glad to be back under her care

December 15th, 2013

Love the new practice!

Dr. Friedman left her old practice, and I am so glad! Now her staff is so nice and helpful! Dr. Friedman has always been a wonderful doctor, but now her office staff is wonderful, too.

August 10th, 2011

great doctor

I have followed Dr. Friedman to her new practice. She delivered my 2 children, and I have been her patient now for 10 years. I always feel very comf ...

July 25th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Friedman since I was pregnant with my first child. I have followed her to her new practice, and I can't imagine having to see a different doctor! She has always listened to my problems, and given me good, thoughtful advice. She has a wonderful staff. I have sent family and friends to see her.

July 19th, 2011

Highly recommended!!!

I've been a patient of Dr. Friedman for over 12 years. She's thorough, attentive, listens to questions carefully before answering, and mindful of the entire me, not just her specialty. I have recommended her to friends and will continue to.

February 18th, 2011

I have been to several different OB/GYNs and Dr. Friedman was by far the one that made me feel most comfortable. She has a very friendly bed side manner and I left the appointment feeling as though she really listened to my concerns and I was being well taken care of.

January 28th, 2011

EXCELLENT, PROFESSIONAL, CARING

In today's fast-paced world it is ever increasingly difficult to find a doctor who actually has the patient's best interest in mind and is willing to take time to listen to the patient's concerns, address any issues and resolve them. I found this in Dr. Gayle Friedman. Her professionalism, genuine interest in my well-being, and down to earth demeanor have kept me following her for nearly 10 years. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for GYN care.

January 28th, 2011

Wonderful doctor. Am able to talk to her about any condition, not just ob/gyn matters. Trust and value her opinions. Highly recommend her.

January 10th, 2011

I thought Dr. Friedman was extremely nice, and she really listened to me and my symptoms. I felt she was very knowledgable,and was able to help me with my medical issues. I have sent several friends to her!

November 23rd, 2010

Dr. Friedman is very nice, but I cannot say the same for all of the staff. This office is extremely disorganized. Twice I had prescriptions called into my pharmacy without ever hearing from Congressional OBGYN. I had to repeatedly call after my messages were not returned over the course of several days to find out what was going on. Maybe they've let their awards get to their heads in this practice. They need to refocus on basic customer service.

October 22nd, 2010

Dr. Friedman did not ask any relavant questions or convey any information during the exam. She asked me to come to her office after the exam. The entire time I was in there (10 minutes or so) she had her back to me as she typed on her computer. Horrible attempt at establishing any kind of rapport.

September 7th, 2010

They stopped my birth control refills and wouldn't refill until I payed to come in and see them again! Because of this I missed a whole month of protection and I AM NOW PREGNANT!! !