A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrison graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.More Education & Awards
Dr. Harrison has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln County Medical Center
- Rehoboth Mckinley Christian Health Services
- Grande Ronde Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harrison accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 10 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 14 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gayle Harrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gayle A. Harrison practice?
Dr. Gayle Harrison practices Pediatrics near La Grande, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Gallup, NM.
See La Grande Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Abby Harrison, Dr. Gayla Harrison, Dr. Abbey Harrison, Dr. Gail Harrison