Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gayle Lesesne
Dr. Gayle Lesesne, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Milledgeville, GA, with another office in Warner Robins, GA. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Lesesne is affiliated with Oconee Regional Medical Center, Houston Medical Center, Warner Robins, Georgia and Houston Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Gayle Lesesne has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Gayle Lesesne is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milledgeville, GA.
Dr. Audrey Crumbley
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Milledgeville, GA 0 mi35
Dr. Sophenia Gay
Milledgeville, GA 0 mi8
Dr. Robert Little
Emergency Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology
Milledgeville, GA 0 mi34