A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gayle Masterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gayle Masterson, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gayle Masterson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Masterson graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gayle Patterson Masterson MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gayle P. Masterson practice?
- Dr. Gayle Masterson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gayle Masterson practices Psychiatry near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Psychiatrists.