Good visit show details Good visit
by Karen on Feb 1st, 2016

McCloskey is pretty much all business, while treating you with respect and thoughtfully. Answers questions carefully. Gives you options. The staff is warm and efficient.

Someone I trust! show details Someone I trust!
Apr 13th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. McCloskey for over 10 years now. She has always been very attentive to my concerns, presents options to consider, and fully discusses treatments prescribed. Melanoma cancer runs in my family and she identified and removed at least two problem spots that would have been very serious except for her early intervention.I trust her not only with myself, but with both of my daughters, whom she has also helped treat with skin issues of their own (eczema, etc.).

Very Kind and Caring show details Very Kind and Caring
Dec 28th, 2011

I found Dr. McCloskey to be VERY KIND and VERY CARING. I would recommend her to all my friends and family.

Thank you for the positive review. We appreciate it.

Pleased with my experience show details Pleased with my experience
Jun 30th, 2011

I put stock in these ratings so it's only fair to add my own. I had my first visit with Dr. McCloskey today at her Yorkville office. I found her to be very kind, knowledgeable, and considerate of my concerns. She spent an ample amount of time speaking with me and answering questions. I am quite happy with my experience and will be going back for follow-up care.

Thank you for the positive review. We appreciate it.

will go to no other dr. for my condition period after 20 years with it show details will go to no other dr. for my condition period after 20 years with it
Mar 22nd, 2011

they are the best, simple and explains all, and dr. gayle is the only one I've dealt with but she is sweet and very much knows what she's doing and will take the time for you to not make you feel like you are on an assembly line. Her staff is like minded and super friendly and helpful. Just would not go to another for anything for psoriasis. God I hope they never leave the area. Have gone to others but they were worthless. I have been a patient of theirs for close to 10 years and their new office is even nicer than the old one too.

Thank you for the positive review. We appreciate it.

Pleasant and courteous show details Pleasant and courteous
by Danielle on Aug 29th, 2010

Very approachable and professional. Finally, a down to earth doctor who listens to the concerns of the patient. I would recommend this doctor to my family.

Thank you for the positive review. We appreciate it.

The Best doctor i have ever seen, I highly recommend show details The Best doctor i have ever seen, I highly recommend
by happy patient on May 29th, 2010

very compassionate and caring, treated me like one of her family members. spent all the time with me and answered all my questions