Dermatologists
Video profile
2051 Plainfield Rd
Crest Hill, IL 60403
815-741-4343
Locations and availability (7)

3.0

|  Someone I trust!  |  show details
Apr 13th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. McCloskey for over 10 years now. She has always been very attentive to my concerns, presents options to consider, and fully discusses treatments prescribed. Melanoma cancer runs in my family and she identified and removed at least two problem spots that would have been very serious except for her early intervention.I trust her not only with myself, but with both of my daughters, whom she has also helped treat with skin issues of their own (eczema, etc.).

|  Very Kind and Caring  |  show details
Dec 28th, 2011

I found Dr. McCloskey to be VERY KIND and VERY CARING. I would recommend her to all my friends and family.

|  Pleased with my experience  |  show details
Jun 30th, 2011

I put stock in these ratings so it's only fair to add my own. I had my first visit with Dr. McCloskey today at her Yorkville office. I found her to be very kind, knowledgeable, and considerate of my concerns. She spent an ample amount of time speaking with me and answering questions. I am quite happy with my experience and will be going back for follow-up care.

|  will go to no other dr. for my condition period after 20 years with it  |  show details
Mar 22nd, 2011

they are the best, simple and explains all, and dr. gayle is the only one I've dealt with but she is sweet and very much knows what she's doing and will take the time for you to not make you feel like you are on an assembly line. Her staff is like minded and super friendly and helpful. Just would not go to another for anything for psoriasis. God I hope they never leave the area. Have gone to others but they were worthless. I have been a patient of theirs for close to 10 years and their new office is even nicer than the old one too.

|  Pleasant and courteous  |  show details
by Danielle on Aug 29th, 2010

Very approachable and professional. Finally, a down to earth doctor who listens to the concerns of the patient. I would recommend this doctor to my family.

|  The Best doctor i have ever seen, I highly recommend  |  show details
by happy patient on May 29th, 2010

very compassionate and caring, treated me like one of her family members. spent all the time with me and answered all my questions

|  THE WORST  |  show details
by Michelle on May 5th, 2010

I had to wait a long time to see her - she was running behind. All other patients were getting in sooner to their doctors, yet they had later appointments. When she finally saw me, she was rude, short-tempered and spent less than 2 minutes with me. She didn't listen to me or pay attention to what I was saying. She had no compassion or understanding and treated me as if I didn't matter and had no value. I would NEVER recommend this doctor to my worst enemy and I will NEVER go back to her!!

|  Very busy  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jul 23rd, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Dr. McCloskey is very nice and personable, but it is obvious that she works in a very busy office. Sometimes it seems like she is trying to...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Dr. McCloskey is great at what she does  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jul 23rd, 2009 on insiderpages.com

She is very nice, but usually very brief also. She trys different medications until you find something you like. If you go first thing in ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Unprofessional Dermatologist - Horrible Bedside Manner  |  show details
Jun 3rd, 2009

Dr. McCloskey is very unprofessional in the way she treats her patients. She spends little time with the patient and does not listen to the patient's concerns. She has a horrible bedside manner. She shows no compassion whatsoever and is very condescending, rude and insulting. She barely examines her patients and accuses patients of fabricating their symptoms. She does little to nothing to help them and never requests to see them again for a follow-up. I would never recommend Dr. McCloskey to anyone - not even a worst enemy.