Dr. Gayle Milton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gayle Milton?

Admin Assistant

Posted on September 15th, 2016

My son has being a patient of Dr. Milton since birth. He is now 18 years old, and I am a little saddened that he has to transition. She is and has always been great!

5 stars!

Posted on November 1st, 2008

If you want a doctor that is practical, exercises common sense with her medicine, is highly professional and still believes in family values, then you have arrived! Dr. Milton has been my children's pediatrician since they were born. My daughter is going to be 13 and my son is 10 and although we started with the group in the South Shore from newborn, first check-up. In the past we've had other doctors in the group at times, but we always request our beloved Dr. Milton because she knows her medicine!!!!

Posted on March 31st, 2017