A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gayle Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gayle Mitchell is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Mitchell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gayle Vernette Mitchell MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gayle V. Mitchell practice?
- Dr. Gayle Mitchell has 1 office location.
Dr. Gayle Mitchell practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.