A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from Loma Linda University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center
- White Memorial Medical CenterAdventist Health
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mitchell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gayle Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gayle V. Mitchell practice?
Dr. Gayle Mitchell practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Abbey Mitchell, Dr. Abbie Mitchell, Dr. Abby Mitchell, Dr. Abigail Mitchell