A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gayle Murray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Murray has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gayle Monica Murray MD is a female Pediatrician, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Gayle M. Murray practice?
- Dr. Gayle Murray has 1 office location.
Dr. Gayle Murray practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.