A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Mykita graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mykita has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mykita accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 11 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gayle Mykita:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gayle M. Mykita practice?
Dr. Gayle Mykita practices General Practice near Huntington Park, CA.
See Huntington Park General Practitioners.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Abbey Mykita, Dr. Abbie Mykita, Dr. Abby Mykita, Dr. Abigail Mykita