A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gayle Mykita:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gayle Mykita is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mykita
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Mykita Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mykita graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Mykita has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gayle Mary Mykita MD is a female General Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Gayle M. Mykita practice?
- Dr. Gayle Mykita has 1 office location.
Dr. Gayle Mykita practices General Practice near Huntington Park, CA.
See Huntington Park General Practitioners.