A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gayle Rosenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gayle Rosenthal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gayle Rosenthal, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenthal graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosenthal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Corp of Burlington
- Aurora Memorial Burlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gayle Marlene Rosenthal MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gayle M. Rosenthal practice?
- Dr. Gayle Rosenthal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gayle Rosenthal practices Gastroenterology near Oak Park, IL.
See Oak Park Gastroenterologists.