Dr. Gayle Shimokaji Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gayle Shimokaji?

December 22nd, 2016

Bad Vision Since 5 Years Old

Background I was severely near sighted since 5 years old and also had an astigmatism in both eyes. My school years were a minor battle with sports that required good eye sight and good hand eye coordination. I was fortunate, however, and escaped the wrath of my fellow students who never failed to point out my eyesight deficiencies. I escaped because I had four brothers and was reasonable size and could out run most of my class mates. Dr. Shimokaji. Dr Shimokaji is the ultimate professional expert with excellent bedside manner. She strikes an impressive image in the hospital on the day of the where she is in total command of all aspects of the operation. After the operation the patient comes to realize that the image is backed up with success. I was referred to Dr Shimokaji who, to shorten a long story, performed cataract surgery on both eyes inserting a Monofocal Lens in both eyes and by her own hand corrected the astigmatisms. I no longer need any corrective lenses and may not even need reading glasses.

September 1st, 2016

I had cataract surgery with Dr Shimokaji and saw 20/20 the next day! It's a miracle and I trust her and the staff--Dr Shimokaji and Dr Shapiro are superb physicians!!!

November 21st, 2015

Great Ophthalmologist

You will not get better care for your eye related problems than from Dr. Shimakoji and her excellent staff.

July 15th, 2015

Dr Shimokaji MD excellent

Excellent and superb doctors and staff! You should go here for your eye care!

April 24th, 2015

Exceptional professional and compassionate doctor. The surgery on my eyes was beyond my dreams!

January 25th, 2015

BEST Doctors

Expert and top notch surgeons and doctors! The nicest and most helpful staff. Dr Shimokaji and Dr Shapiro make sure you have the finest care. They also help volunteer at Saving Sight and Sound Foundation.

December 17th, 2014

Dr. Shimokaji is a fantastic ophthalmologist. I have been seeing her for a few years now and could not be happier with the service she provides. She is kind and incredibly knowledgeable. She is a wonderful doctor and I'm very grateful that she's been able to help me!

September 28th, 2011

Sam

I had a very bad tumor that was picked up by Dr Shimokaji. If it wasn't for her, I might be dead. The office staff and doctors are extremely compassionate and understanding! These are true doctors that really are empathetic and very skilled! Amazing results!

August 19th, 2011

Superb surgeon!

Dr. Shimokaji is fabulous as a ophthalmologist, plastic surgeon and person! I had minor cosmetic surgery and my crossed eyes fixed with a simple shot ...

August 19th, 2011

Superb, professional, and great bedside manner! Excellent surgeon because I had cataract surgery and do not wear glasses for anything! Never had that experience before. You should go here!

August 2nd, 2011

`

Dr. Gayle Shimokaji takes time to listen to patients concerns and offer the best diagnosis

May 5th, 2011

Dr. Shimokaji is an amazing doctor! Has helped me out so much and took the time to help educate me and understand all my concerns.