A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gayle Singleton Yatawara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gayle Singleton Yatawara is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gayle Singleton Yatawara, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Singleton Yatawara graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Singleton Yatawara has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rowan Regional Medical Center
- Rowan Reg Med Ctr, Salisbury, Nc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gayle Jennette Singleton Yatawara MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gayle J. Singleton Yatawara practice?
- Dr. Gayle Singleton Yatawara has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gayle Singleton Yatawara practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Salisbury, NC.
See Salisbury Obstetricians & Gynecologists.