A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gayle Sisbarro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gayle Sisbarro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sisbarro graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Sisbarro has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gayle B Sisbarro DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gayle B. Sisbarro practice?
- Dr. Gayle Sisbarro has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gayle Sisbarro practices Family Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: East Petersburg, PA.
See Lancaster Family Physicians.