A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gayle Skinner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gayle Skinner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gayle Skinner, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Skinner graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Skinner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Frederick Memorial Hospital
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Holy Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gayle Skinner MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gayle Skinner practice?
- Dr. Gayle Skinner has 9 office locations.
Dr. Gayle Skinner practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Damascus, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Hyattsville, MD and Silver Spring, MD.
See Damascus Obstetricians & Gynecologists.