A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gayle Sutcliffe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gayle Sutcliffe is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gayle Sutcliffe, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutcliffe graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Sutcliffe has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Davis Hospital
- Sutter Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gayle L Sutcliffe MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gayle L. Sutcliffe practice?
- Dr. Gayle Sutcliffe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gayle Sutcliffe practices Family Medicine near Dixon, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Winters, CA and Davis, CA.
See Dixon Family Physicians.