Dr. Gayle Thuot Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Gayle Thuot?

Uncaring doctor

Posted on July 24th, 2012

We received very poor follow up care by this doctor after my son was released from a hospital stay. MY SON WAS VERY CLOSE TO DYING, and she greeted us with this remark; "I see you had an exciting time!". My husband and I just stared at her in shock. The appointment went down hill from that. Another son of my was anemic. She told him very sternly to gain some weight. It took a specialist and many test later to discover he only needed some extra iron. We are changing doctors.This doctor has been around for a very long time. Please be very careful about putting your teenager in her care.

Asthma