Dr. Gayle Thuot Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gayle Thuot?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Gayle Thuot?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

Dissatisfied

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

July 24th, 2012

Uncaring doctor

We received very poor follow up care by this doctor after my son was released from a hospital stay. MY SON WAS VERY CLOSE TO DYING, and she greeted us with this remark; "I see you had an exciting time!". My husband and I just stared at her in shock. The appointment went down hill from that. Another son of my was anemic. She told him very sternly to gain some weight. It took a specialist and many test later to discover he only needed some extra iron. We are changing doctors.This doctor has been around for a very long time. Please be very careful about putting your teenager in her care.