A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gayle Tyerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gayle Tyerman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Dysraphism
Education & Awards
Dr. Tyerman graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Tyerman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- Shriners Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gayle Holderness Tyerman MD is a female Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Gayle H. Tyerman practice?
- Dr. Gayle Tyerman has 1 office location.
Dr. Gayle Tyerman practices Pediatrics near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians.