A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gayle Voth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gayle Voth, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Voth
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Voth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gayle Voth, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Voth graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Voth has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gayle V Voth MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gayle V. Voth practice?
- Dr. Gayle Voth has 1 office location.
Dr. Gayle Voth practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Orthopedic Surgeons.