A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gayle Voth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gayle Voth, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gayle Voth, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Voth graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Voth has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gayle Vernon Voth MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gayle V. Voth practice?
- Dr. Gayle Voth has 1 office location.
Dr. Gayle Voth practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Orthopedic Surgeons.