Learn more about Dr. Gaylen Hayes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gaylen Hayes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hayes
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Hayes Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayes graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Hayes has 1 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Clarksville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gaylen Glenn Hayes DO is a male General Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Gaylen G. Hayes practice?
- Dr. Gaylen Hayes has 1 office location.
Dr. Gaylen Hayes practices General Practice near Paris, TX.
See Paris Primary Care Doctors.