A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gaylen Hayes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gaylen Hayes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hayes
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hayes Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayes graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Hayes has 1 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Clarksville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gaylen Glenn Hayes DO is a male General Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Gaylen G. Hayes practice?
- Dr. Gaylen Hayes has 1 office location.
Dr. Gaylen Hayes practices General Practice near Paris, TX.
See Paris Primary Care Doctors.