A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gaylene Soloniuk-Tays:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gaylene Soloniuk-Tays is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soloniuk-Tays
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Soloniuk-Tays Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Pelvic Pain
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Soloniuk-Tays graduated from University Of Saskatchewan College Of Medicine, Saskatoon. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Soloniuk-Tays has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gaylene Soloniuk-Tays MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gaylene Soloniuk-Tays practice?
- Dr. Gaylene Soloniuk-Tays has 1 office location.
Dr. Gaylene Soloniuk-Tays practices Family Medicine near Visalia, CA.
See Visalia Family Physicians.