Overall Review

3.8

October 12th, 2016
awesome service
the initial visit was done very thorough and questions were asked. laid out a great health plan.

January 6th, 2016
best dr in visalia

May 13th, 2015
I highly recommend Dr. Soliniuk and her staff.

February 8th, 2015
iwasiwas scared of my lifoe did not discontinue my blood pressure meds or change it i ended up in the hospitalhospital I dont feel safe with this doctor and considering of finding anothere doctor

February 5th, 2015
Excellent care!

May 22nd, 2014
Dr. Solonuik has been my doctor for several years. It is very hard to get an appointment with her. She has been very good at diagnosing problems with my health. I have had pain in my right side for about a week now. Her medical receptionist would not allow me to make an appointment with the Dr.to find out what my problem could be. This young lady told me that I had to contact my ENT doctor first and see what he has to say. I have a medical card from my ENT that states that I have a cochlear implant and it has his name and phone number on it if Dr. Soluniuk wanted to find out what type of tests I could have for the pain in my liver and kidney area. I called my ENT to explain my pain to him but his medical receptionist said that he was busy with a patient but she would leave him a note to call me back when he was finished seeing the patient he was with. I never received a call back from him. I guess the only way to see a doctor is go to the ER and wait to see one. This is hard when a person is in pain.

August 18th, 2012
Outstanding!

May 17th, 2012
Dr Soloniuk Tays, is a kind caring wonderful dr. I owe my life to her. Thank- you for everything you do, God has truely blessed you.

February 7th, 2012
When I delivered my child she ordered no IV, would not allow me to have any pain medication and no epidural. She would not give me an episiotomy so I tore during delivery. She then repaired my tear with no pain medication, and while I was screaming in pain she told me that it could not hurt that bad. And her repair work was terrible. I was a MediCal patinet at the time I believe that it why she treated me this way.

July 19th, 2011
She was extremely rude and inappropriate.
DR. Gaylene Soloniuk-Tays was highly inappropriate.... She asked me if I had "15,000" and I said yes, She then said "Good because your going to need a facelift"... I was there to see her about a wound (infection) on my neck, and all she wanted to do was insult me because I told her I smoked cigarettes.... She also insulted my profession, I am a registered nurse, and she said "You nurses know just about enough to be dangerous"... She was extremely rude and inappropriate.

May 27th, 2008
Very thorough & caring
I found this doctor to be very thorough. When I'm treated by her and follow her direction, my medical problem is always solved. When she is in your examination room she doesn't rush you and answers any questions you have. She actually listens to you. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who asks me