Family Physicians

Gaylene J Soloniuk Tays
306 N Conyer St
Visalia, CA 93291
559-713-1101
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

Some ratings provided by Judy's Book.
May 22nd, 2014

Dr. Solonuik has been my doctor for several years. It is very hard to get an appointment with her. She has been very good at diagnosing problems with my health. I have had pain in my right side for about a week now. Her medical receptionist would not allow me to make an appointment with the Dr.to find out what my problem could be. This young lady told me that I had to contact my ENT doctor first and see what he has to say. I have a medical card from my ENT that states that I have a cochlear implant and it has his name and phone number on it if Dr. Soluniuk wanted to find out what type of tests I could have for the pain in my liver and kidney area. I called my ENT to explain my pain to him but his medical receptionist said that he was busy with a patient but she would leave him a note to call me back when he was finished seeing the patient he was with. I never received a call back from him. I guess the only way to see a doctor is go to the ER and wait to see one. This is hard when a person is in pain.

|  This woman was inappropriate, emotionally abusive,humiliated me & caused me emotional distress..  |  show details
May 24th, 2013

Quality Poor to fair This woman was inappropriate, emotionally abusive,humiliated me & caused me emotional distress.. I was seen in the Hanford Adventist Health ER approx a year and a half ago for an infection on my neck. During her assessment the following occurred and I have been emotionally distressed about it ever since. 1. She asked me if I had $15,000.00 and I did not answer because it was such a bizarre question...then she raised her voice and asked me a second time "DO YOU HAVE $15,000.00.... I finally answered "yes"....She then said "Good because your going to need it for a facelift... 2. I am a Registered Nurse and she said "You nurses do more harm then good". 3. My fiance was in the room with me the whole time and I was completely humiliated by this doctor. *She asked me how much money I had, insulted my appearance by saying *I need a facelift and *insulted my profession by saying "You nurses do more harm then good. After a year and a half her verbal abuse continues to cause me emotional distress so last week I finally told my Dad and Step Mom- They BOTH happen to be medical doctors. They were fit to be tied and told me to contact the hospitals patient relations department and if this issue was not resolved they were willing to do what needs to be done. I highly do not recommend this inappropriate doctor and have read several other complaints online about her behavior- I suggest everyone with a horrible experience contact adventist patient relations so she will cease causing emotional distress to more patients....Patient Relations at 559-309-5943

Aug 18th, 2012

Outstanding!

May 17th, 2012

Dr Soloniuk Tays, is a kind caring wonderful dr. I owe my life to her. Thank- you for everything you do, God has truely blessed you.

Feb 7th, 2012

When I delivered my child she ordered no IV, would not allow me to have any pain medication and no epidural. She would not give me an episiotomy so I tore during delivery. She then repaired my tear with no pain medication, and while I was screaming in pain she told me that it could not hurt that bad. And her repair work was terrible. I was a MediCal patinet at the time I believe that it why she treated me this way.

|  She was extremely rude and inappropriate.  |  show details
Jul 19th, 2011

DR. Gaylene Soloniuk-Tays was highly inappropriate.... She asked me if I had "15,000" and I said yes, She then said "Good because your going to need a facelift"... I was there to see her about a wound (infection) on my neck, and all she wanted to do was insult me because I told her I smoked cigarettes.... She also insulted my profession, I am a registered nurse, and she said "You nurses know just about enough to be dangerous"... She was extremely rude and inappropriate.

|  Very thorough & caring  |  show details
by Shoenhair, K on May 27th, 2008

I found this doctor to be very thorough. When I'm treated by her and follow her direction, my medical problem is always solved. When she is in your examination room she doesn't rush you and answers any questions you have. She actually listens to you. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who asks me

|  Best Doctor in town!  |  show details
by Patti C. at Judy`sBook on May 13th, 2007 on judysbook.com

Dr. Soloniuk-Tays always has time to listen to her patients and treats them the way she would want herself or her own family to be treated, a rare quality in a doctor today! The care is very thorough and up to date. I never hestitate ask...

Read Full Review at judysbook.com
 |  Best Doctor in Town!!  |  show details
by Tammy H. at Judy`sBook on Aug 18th, 2005 on judysbook.com

Dr Soloniuk-Tays is the best!! She is patient, loyal, and very thorough! She is very knowledgeable and always takes her time with her patients. Her staff has gone through a lot of changes lately, so that is a bit of a challenge, but can b...

Read Full Review at judysbook.com