A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gaylin Lack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gaylin Lack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lack
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lack Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gaylin Lack, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lack graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Lack has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sarah Bush Lincoln Health Center
- Mount Carmel Hospital
- Sarah Bush Lincoln Health Cent, Mattoon, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gaylin Duane Lack MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gaylin D. Lack practice?
- Dr. Gaylin Lack has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gaylin Lack practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Mattoon, IL.
See Spokane Orthopedic Surgeons.