Dr. Gaylin Lack Is this you?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

April 6th, 2009

Lack-ing NOTHING!

He is a great doctor. I fractured my humeral head while playing rugby in Australia and immediately got transferred to downstate Illinois from my Chicago home. I went to all kinds of orthpedic surgeons in Chicago and they told me nothing. Doctor Lack is an awesome doctor who made the diagnosis based on range of motion studies and an x-ray. He is a nice guy, friendly, and very caring. I think very highly of him.