A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gayllyn Faust-Rakos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Faust-Rakos graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Faust-Rakos has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Faust-Rakos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gayllyn M. Faust-Rakos practice?
Dr. Gayllyn Faust-Rakos practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lehighton, PA and Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.