A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gayllyn Faust-Rakos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gayllyn Faust-Rakos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Faust-Rakos graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Faust-Rakos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Coordinated Health Orthopedic Hospital
- Coordinated Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gayllyn M Faust-Rakos DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gayllyn M. Faust-Rakos practice?
- Dr. Gayllyn Faust-Rakos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gayllyn Faust-Rakos practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Lehighton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.
See Lehighton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.