A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gaylon Crawford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gaylon Crawford is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Crawford graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Crawford has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Summit Healthcare Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gaylon E Crawford DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gaylon E. Crawford practice?
- Dr. Gaylon Crawford has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gaylon Crawford practices Family Medicine near Lakeside, AZ.
See Lakeside Family Physicians.