A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gaylon Seay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gaylon Seay is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gaylon Seay, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Seay graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Seay has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Highland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gaylon B Seay MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gaylon B. Seay practice?
- Dr. Gaylon Seay has 1 office location.
Dr. Gaylon Seay practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Orthopedic Surgeons.