Dr. Gaylon Seay Is this you?

3.0

Great

Posted on August 23rd, 2013

Dr. Seay has saved me from going through life with a limp in my leg. Thanks to him i can walk normal again and my knee doesn't hurt. I will continue to use him as my doctor moving forward.

Excellent Doctor and Surgeon

Posted on September 19th, 2010

I have had multiple surgeries performed by Dr. Gaylon Seay and find him to be a very caring doctor with a vast amount of knowledge concerning his field. I highly recommend him to any of my friends needing and orthopedic surgeon and I would recommend him to anyone reading this review. He has an excellent staff and his office runs like a well oiled machine!

Posted on February 11th, 2016