A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gaylon Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gaylon Harris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gaylon Harris, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Harris has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wayne Medical Center
- Maury Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gaylon Harris MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gaylon Harris practice?
- Dr. Gaylon Harris has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gaylon Harris practices Internal Medicine near Columbia, TN.
See Columbia Internists.