Dr. Gaylord Hoffert Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gaylord Hoffert?

August 21st, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Hoffert by my primary for high creatinine levels. Not sure about any of this I went to see him. I was so pleasantly surprised at my experience- it was very refreshing. I think thats the most appropriate word for it. He is not like what you think of as a doctor. He is kind, compassionate, very thorough and treated me like a person, not just a number. I am so grateful to him for helping me through this scary experience and would highly recommend him (and I do verbally all the time) to everyone as a Nephrologist.

August 5th, 2013

Absolutely Terrific!!

I have been bringing my dad to regular visits for over a year now and Dr. Hoffert has been pleasant, caring, honest, down to earth, and actually listens to concerns and answers questions! The staff has always been pleasant and accommodating and appointments are prompt! After the first visit, I actually said to others "I wish all doctors could be like him!"

March 17th, 2013

Excellent physician.

November 19th, 2011

Very Pleasant Experience.

I've been to Dr. Hoffert twice and both visits were informative and pleasant. He is very high on nutrition and not quick to push pills. I took my wife with me on my second visit and she was also very impressed, both with his knowledge and bedside manner.

June 8th, 2011

Finally a great doctor

After meeting other kidney doctors at the east end, I finally met Dr Hoffert a wonderful, caring doctor. Rude and Uncaring????, NO WAY, That patient probably confused Dr Hoffert with one of the other kidney doctors. If you want to know what is going on, if you want to be cared for, if you want to be treated with respect and receive excellent medical care:Dr Hoffert is the answer.

March 3rd, 2011

What a compasionate Doctor

Finally a compassionate doctorI did not feel hurried.The beauty: He explained everything in laiman terms, I finally have a much better understanding of my kidney problems, And I have met other Kidney doctors before, not even getting close to his qualities. What a wonderful experience Dr Hoffert was.

August 19th, 2010

FINALLY- A CARING DOCTOR!

I CANT SAY ENOUGH ABOUT HOW HAPPY I AM TO HAVE FOUND A GREAT NEPHROLOGIST ON THE EAST END OF LONG ISLAND. I WAS REFERRED TO DR. HOFFERT BY A FRIEND FOR KIDNEY PROBLEMS. PREVIOUSLY I HAD TO TRAVEL 1.5 HOURS FROM MY HOME FOR SPECIALIZED CARE THAT I TRUSTED. HE IS EXTREMELY THOROUGH, PATIENT AND EXPLAINS ALL OF MY RESULTS TO ME LIKE I AM A HUMAN BEING. HE SPENDS AN AMPLE AMOUNT OF TIME WITH ME DURING MY VISIT AND ALWAYS MAKES SURE THAT MY HUSBAND AND I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND WHAT IS HAPPENING. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM WITH THE HIGHEST REGARD AND AM SO GRATEFUL THAT WE FINALLY HAVE GREAT CARE OUT HERE IN YTHE HAMPTONS.

May 2nd, 2010

RUDE & UNCARING

I found him him to be very rude, does not pay attention to the patient's needs and have a tendency to refer you to other doctors.Not even willing to have his staff collect an urinary speciment.I found that another patient of his, had the same impressions about him when she went to an appointmen with her husband.Completely unprepared, doesn't seem to understand causes of decease.

September 12th, 2017