A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gaylynn Speas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gaylynn Speas, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Speas graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Speas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gaylynn Speas MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gaylynn Speas practice?
- Dr. Gaylynn Speas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gaylynn Speas practices Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Marysville, OH.
See Columbus Anesthesiologists.