A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gaynel Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gaynel Taylor is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gaynel Taylor, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Taylor has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Alabama Medical Center
- Sotheast Alabama Medical Center Daltan, Al
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gaynel Barry Taylor MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gaynel B. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Gaynel Taylor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gaynel Taylor practices Family Medicine near Dothan, AL.
See Dothan Family Physicians.