A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gayotri Goswami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gayotri Goswami, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Goswami graduated from Gauhati Medical College, Guwahati. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Goswami has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Hospital
- North Central Bronx Hospital
- Jacobi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gayotri Goswami MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Gayotri Goswami practice?
- Dr. Gayotri Goswami has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gayotri Goswami practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists and Bronx Endocrinologists.